Terahertz Optics and Biophotonics
The scope of the Conferenceincludes recent developments in terahertz (THz) science and technology for biomedical applications.
Main topics will cover fundamental and applied aspects, such as computational and experimental problems of THz technology, THz spectroscopy and imaging systems, development and fabrication of THz optical and electronic components, interaction of THz radiation with living tissues and cells.
Special attention will be paid to application of THz technology in noninvasive, least invasive and intraoperative diagnosis of tumors and malignancies.
- The scope and content of the Conference Scientific Program may cover, but in no way is restricted to, the following topic areas:
- Fundamental problems of terahertz sources and detectors;
- Terahertz waveguides and fiber optics technology;
- Interaction of terahertz radiation with biological and chemical objects;
- Application of terahertz waves for medical treatment and control of physical processes;
- Terahertz in vivo and in vitro spectroscopy of biomedical samples;
- Terahertz high-resolution spectroscopy;
- Study of biochemical processes by terahertz technology;
- Terahertz technologies for medical diagnosis