Low-dimensional structures VI
We will discuss theoretical and experimental methods for studying of structure, properties (optical, electronic, etc.) and applications of the low-dimensional structures. We will discuss in detail a problem of the biomedical applications of low- dimensional structures as biomaterials. Also, within the workshop we will discuss different aspects of nanobiomechanics, molecular dynamics, nanobioelectronics.
The workshop program will include following topics:
- synthesis technology of the low- dimensional structures (nanofilms, nanocoating, nanotubes, nanowires, graphene, fullerenes);
- atomic framework and properties of the low-dimensional structures and their research methods;
- low-dimensional structures in external fields;
- biomedical and non-biomedical applications of low-dimensional structures;
- investigation of mechanisms for lipid-protein complexes diffusion into intima of arteries: biomechanical modeling, molecular modeling, 3D- computational modeling;
- atomic-force microscopy for topology of the endothelium surface.
Personnel to contact with:
Chair: Prof. Olga Glukhova
Secretary: Dr. Michail Michailovich Slepchenkov
Secretary: Mr. Vladislav Shunaev